We here at DTLAer used to have issues with walking out of restaurants in DTLA that simply weren’t up to snuff. DTLA 101 is your list of DTLAer-approved restaurants and bars worthy of your time and money. From dive bars to celebrating your friend’s overnight cryptocurrency success, DTLA 101 runs the gamut of the myriad food and drink selections Downtown LA has to offer.
With our apologies to TomGeorge, here’s this month’s list:
http://zignifica.com/tag/medical-news/ FEBRUARY 2018
- Colori Kitchen – Make a reservation or prepare to wait; delivery packaging is A+.
- The Water Grille – Sit at the raw bar and stick to things that haven’t been cooked.
- Sonoratown – Co-owner runs the cash register. Best Mexican in DTLA.
- Barcito – Sit at the bar and share everything that you order. Not sure about that wallpaper.
- ERB – Best burger in town and some of the coolest vibes in the city. Bonus points for their social media.
- Factory Kitchen – Prosciutto. [drops mic]
- Braazo Pizza – Sneaky good delivery pizza and calzones. Comfortable booths too.
- Le Petit Paris – Go for happy hour. Mindbogglingly large space with several bars.
- Best Girl – Eclectic yet approachable menu. Solid raw bar and occasionally host themed nights (announced via email).
- PYT – Can make a fat guy crave vegetables. Also has strong non-veggie options. And dat dessert doe.
- KazuNori – Go off hours and enjoy one of the best bangs for your hand roll buck.
Want to suggest a spot for March’s list? Give us a shout at dan [at] dtlaer.com.